F&F #92 has been updated by Bethany Lee, honouring her hometown of Fleming Island in Florida, USA; next stop Tallahassee, also Florida… (Tracking details)
F&F #90 has also been updated by Cascadia ArtPost in Washington, USA; next stop Oregon… (Tracking details)
F&F #4 has been updated by Cascadia ArtPost in Washington, USA, and is currently en route to Sally Wassink of Wurlitzerworld in California. How long will it be before this early Postcard arrives home…? Tracking details.
F&F #71 has been updated by Carroll Davies in Vermont (USA); next stop as yet unknown… (Tracking details)
F&F #98 has been updated by its first contributor outside of F&F HQ, Lynne Gurnee in Eureka, California (USA). It will be staying within California and travelling to San Francisco for its next stop… (Tracking details)
F&F #71 has been updated by Stewart Charlebois in British Columbia (Canada) & staying within Canada for its next stop… (Tracking details)
F&F #69 is here updated by Ana Karina of Florida (USA), who has passed it forward to Alabama for its final stop before travelling home (will this be the first homer of April?). The Postcard is showing distinct signs of wear & tear from its journey – perhaps as a result of time-travelling to 1993 & back? Interesting! (Tracking details)
In March 2014:
- 6 Friends & Faux Postcards were sent out (from an overall total of 80), travelling to the USA & Canada
- 3 Postcards were allocated to the last ever Lucky Draw winners
- 1 Travelog was posted (including story-so-far photo)…
- …and an unprecedented 4 homers arrived back at F&F Central!
- The first F&F zine of Version 2 has been completed & will be available from the F&F store within the next few weeks. Everyone who has submitted a pic used in a Travelog post (using the tracking form linked below) will receive a complementary copy, to be despatched during the course of April. Thank you to everyone who is helping to make this project a success! 🙂
If a Friends & Faux Postcard passes through your hands, please submit a tracking form to help us track where it has been & where it is going next!