Friends & Faux Postcard Travelog
If one of the postcards listed below is currently in your possession, please visit the F&F Tracking page to update on its current whereabouts – thank you! (If you would like me to link to your own blog/Flickr/website in the Travelog below, please enter details in the form on the Tracking page.)
- Sept 22nd 2013 – sent to Catherin Overbey, USA (Bloomington, Indiana)
- Sept 30th 2013 – sent to September Lucky Draw winner, Justine Lee in Hong Kong (Cityone)
- Sept 30th 2013 – sent to September Lucky Draw winner, Bethany Lee in USA (Fleming Island)
- Dec 6th 2013 – logged by Bethany. Next stop The Blessed Father, also USA (California); update here
- Mar 22nd 2013 – completed postcard arrived home to F&F Central; update here
- Sept 30th 2013 – sent to September Lucky Draw winner, GinaVisione in USA (San Francisco)
- Feb 1st 2014 – logged by Karen Isaacson in USA (Massachusetts); update here
- Feb 3rd 2014 – on way to USA (Ohio)
- Feb 16th 2014 – logged by Phillip Lerche in Ohio; update here. Sent to France, as of Feb 11th.
- Feb 17th 2014 – logged by Tony Mazzocchin in France (Voiron). Next stop also France (Lyon).
- Feb 23rd 2014 – logged by Blaise in Lyon; now en route to Richard Baudet in Marseille.
- Mar 7th 2014 – logged by Alan Brignull in the UK (Colchester) who has added the final artistamp & is returning the postcard to F&F Central!
- Mar 10th 2014 – arrived home at F&F Central; update here.
- Sept 30th 2013 – sent to September Lucky Draw winner, Sarah Hoffman in Canada (Toronto)
- Nov 1st 2013 – sent to Holly Mitchell in USA (Virginia)
- Nov 2nd 2013 – sent to October Lucky Draw winner, Sandra Yaguda-Kinsey in USA (Florida)
- Nov 2nd 2013 – sent to October Lucky Draw winner, Carlos Plasencia in USA (California)
- Nov 2nd 2013 – sent to October Lucky Draw winner, Emilie Staubs in USA (Illinois)
- Dec 1st 2013 – logged by Emilie; update here
- Nov 2nd 2013 – sent to Mimi Boothby in USA (Seattle)
- Dec 11th 2013 – reported as missing in action (not received). Postcard #56 sent as replacement.